Cincinnati and Blue Ash, Ohio
There are a number of things that can be done to improve a person’s smile. From professional teeth whitening solutions to custom porcelain veneers (smile makeovers) to state-of-the-art dental implants. There’s a broad choice of options. The initial step in any smile makeover is a full dental examination and consultation. At our Cincinnati dental office, a free consultation with Dr. Levy and our dental team allows us to make sure that your cosmetic concerns have no signs of underlying dental disease and that we can exceed your expectations. Once your well-being has been established, your smile could be improved in a number of ways.
Cosmetic & General Dentistry Procedures
Modern dentistry offers a variety of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy. These methods include: • Dentures, help you by changing all your teeth • Invisalign Clear Aligners, for extremely subtle orthodontic treatment • Inlays & Onlays, we use porcelain to fill larger cavities in your teeth • Dental Implants, the longest-lasting tooth alternative available today with a 99% success rate
- Root Canals, to save infected nerves in a tooth
- Sealants, to simply help prevent cavities on healthy teeth
- Cleanings & Oral Tests, to get early signs of dental disease, and keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Cosmetic Bonding, to correct chips or cracks in teeth
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace considerable amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth with both metal or metal free alternatives
- Extractions, to get rid of unhealthy and decayed teeth that can’t be preserved
- Fillings, to restore decayed (cavities) teeth with tooth-colored fillings
- Teeth-Whitening, to improve a dim or discolored smile
- Oral Cancer Tests, to identify a dangerous condition that may be treated if found early
- Orthodontic Therapy, to maneuver teeth into the correct position
- Porcelain Veneers, for fixing larger cracks and chips, and reshaping teeth
- TMD Therapy, for pain in the jaw region that may hinder chewing and biting
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a totally natural, healthy look
When to Go To the Dentist
Quite often, people only visit the dentist when something is wrong. Problems are detected by the dentist before they become problems in addition to show you on the course of oral health. Modern dentistry offers several preventive measures that can protect you from distress and cost in the future. Regular dental visits are necessary to make sure oral health issues, such as tooth decay (cavities) or oral cancer, are recognized and treated over time. A lot of people might be different and certainly need to begin to see the dentist more often than others because of the risk factors with their health, such as gum disease and plaque accumulation. Everybody should visit the dentist at least 2 times each year to get a check-up and maintain your dental health. You are still in danger for infections and oral cancer even when you don’t have teeth so everyone needs to visit the dentist regularly.
For more information or to schedule your initial consultation with our Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Stuart Levy contact us at (513) 791-2009. The Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry is located at 9608 Kenwood Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45242, we serve patients in the Blue Ash and Cincinnati area.